Sunday, October 11, 2009

Además de mal

This is a simple, great piece of Spanish that you can use in your day-to-day conversation. But I'm not going to tell you what it means.

Instead, I'm going to let my friend Mexico Bob explain it to you. I figure it's only fair, since I learned it from him in the first place. You can read about "Además de mal" here. Now let me tell you a little about Mexico Bob.

Mexico Bob is a great guy currently living in Mexico, and has a fantastic blog, which you have to see for yourself. His posts go well beyond the Spanish language, providing great insight into Mexican culture and daily life there.

I know that some of you found my site through Mexico Bob, but for those of you who haven't been to his blog, I think you'll enjoy his site, especially if you have an interest in Mexican life and culture.

¡Que disfrutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment